Birthday girl here.
It’s my birthday and to celebrate here, I’m sharing some thoughts that’ll probably make you go hmmm, huh or perhaps, hahaha…
Here we go;
- God is good, His plans are better, He knows best. Trust Him.
- God’s going to do what He’s going to do, no one or thing can thwart His plans and purpose.
- You can totally trust God, He loves you and He’s got your best interest at heart.
- Yes, God loves you but He also wants you to grow up.
- You can’t have a godly relationship without having a relationship with God.
- Relationships don’t make you happy, happy people make happy relationships.
- “The one” is human just like you.
- You want to submit to a man who submits to God.
- God heals the brokenhearted. Yes, broken hearts heal, mine did.
- If life had a remote control, I bet singleness won’t be its pause button.
- You don’t have to have a life partner to enjoy your life, you just need to partner with “The Life”.
- It matters to make Jesus the heart of the matter in matters of the heart.
- Your mistakes do not define you, don’t let them confine you.
- To thyself be loving.
- Waiting on God is never a waste of time.
- It’s okay if your life looks different from other people, even if they are the same sex or the same age as you, know that no matter how wonderful someone’s life looks to you because of what they have that you don’t or what they are doing that you’re not, your life isn’t any less wonderful.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out, you couldn’t if you tried but what you can do and should do, is trust God, He has it all figured out.
- Rest but don’t quit.
- Cast, not carry. Cast your cares.
- Lose control to God.
- I’ll never understand people who argue with me that I’m not single. I say I’m single, you say I’m not, is it your single?
- Two things are hard for a girl; Letting shoes that don’t fit go and listening to herself when she can tell a guy doesn’t really like her.
- Final answer, not settling? Final answer, not settling.
- know your worth. You’re who God says you are, your worth is found in Him, not in their validation or your acquisitions.
- Sometimes, singleness feels like being stuck between looking at the time and looking at God. Not looking at God like looking onto Him for help and strength now, but looking at Him like, Lord, can you see the time sir?
- Don’t fret when anyone tells you “time is going”, the way I see it , you should rejoice and be glad because if time is going, that means it’s moving , not stuck and as it moves, it will get to your turn, so in actual sense, it just means your time is coming.
- Y’all, everyday of my life, I need Jesus and if I’m going to share my life with anyone, it has to be with someone who loves Jesus and will love me like Jesus.
- The God who sent His son, Jesus, to establish a relationship with you and save you from hell, won’t send you someone, who will put you through hell in a relationship, that’s how you’ll know.
- Hear ye me sis, “man no be man & no be just to marry o” – you can’t marry just anyone & you don’t just marry for the fun of it.
- “The most wonderful people don’t always marry first”? Oook, I think I’ve been wonderful enough, I’m done, can I marry now please?
- Life please don’t give me lemons, I don’t like lemonade. Got a man? I mean, mangoes, got some mangoes?
Thanks for reading, so which ones made you go hmmm or huh or hahaha?
PS: If you wanted an update on No.7 from the 29 things I shared about me here, this photo below says it all. 🙂