It was my birthday yesterday, July 28, and it was such a great day.
I greatly appreciate everyone that took out time to celebrate with me, for the kind wishes and prayers, thank you, Amen and God bless you.
I’m really thankful to God for how far He has brought me, for His unconditional, unfailing love.
There’s been good times, there’s been bad times, crying times and happy times but through it all, I can truly testify that God has been faithful, He’s indeed a faithful God.
No one like Him.
One lesson I’ve learned so far is that, with God, you are always at an advantage.
You may have messed up, like really messed up, things may not be so good right now but God is good, and because God is good, (ooh, praise the Lord somebody), because God is good, His goodness rubs off on you, He makes things work out for your good. Just let God.
Ok, before I start preaching…
Being 29 is exciting!!!
I had a great day and I look forward to a great year by God’s grace.
But guys, really? Like seriously? The number of “God will send him” prayers I got yesterday though. 80% of the prayers and wishes sent my way were centered around the M-word, y’all need to chill, lol.
Anyhoo, I thought to share 29 things about myself, so here we go;
- Full name – Habeeb Sherifat Adetsuwa Sarah aka Sherikoko aka SASH.
- I’m from Edo state.
- I’ve got a very lovely family consisting of my awesome mum and super sweet siblings.
- I lost my dad, over 15years ago, and I miss him, Dr. Habeeb Saheeb, everyday.
- I’m almost 30, just turned 29, though I look 16.
- I believe in God, I believe He loves me and He saved me.
- I’m single, no boyfriend, no pets.
- I love pink, I can buy something just because its pink.
- I’m not a morning person, I hardly jump out of bed with excitement, I just get up after taking sometime to just lay there.
- I’m not stuck up as a lot of people tend to believe, I’m so down to earth and can be really goofy sometimes, ask my sisters.
- I’ve got a really big heart towards others.
- “I get mouth, I no get mind”, lol.
- My mum describes me as being neat to a fault, cleaning is one of my hobbies.
- I never leave my house without making my bed.
- I love food, though I’ don’t eat much.
- I don’t try new foods outside, my stomach/system doesn’t play, I’d rather buy it and take home, at least, I’ll be in my space in case anything happens, if you know what I mean.
- I love reading and writing.
- I like being transparent about my experiences and struggles on this journey of life, with hopes to encourage someone and let them know that they are not alone.
- I don’t know how to rest, I’ll always look for something to do. Weird right?
- I’m usually very quiet, but I talk.
- I’m an introvert, basically.
- I talk to myself a lot, my husband and my kids too, lol, (calling those things that be not as though they were).
- I’ve made mistakes, I still make mistakes but I’ve learned not to let it define or confine me.
- I hardly wear make up.
- I love kids and they love me, we are just cool like that.
- If I say no to Sharwama or ice cream, just know I’m not feeling well.
- You know I’m home or awake, when you hear music and singing coming from my house.
- My favorite praise song at the moment is ‘Turn me around – Samsong’, whenever I hear the song, “even when I no wan dance, my body go dey move me”.
- One of my favorite scriptures is Isaiah 43: 18-19.
There you have it, any surprises?
Thank you so much again for your kind wishes, prayers and support for ‘@sheriehabeeb.’
God bless you.